Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Dozen Movies Relating to Weddings


There are a lot of movies about weddings, so I thought I would make a handy list!

1. Father of the Bride - both the original with Spencer Tracy and the Steve Martin remake.

2. My Best Friend's Wedding

3. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

4. Leap Year

5. My Big Fat Greek Wedding

6. The Wedding Date

7. The Wedding Planner

8. Monster-in-Law

9. Four Weddings and a Funeral

10. Come Dance at My Wedding

11. Our Family Wedding

12. The Big Wedding

My favorite from this list is probably My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I'm a Nia Vardalos fan - I also liked her movies My Life in Ruins and I Hate Valentine's Day, which I suppose are indirectly related to weddings by having to do with love! She's also written a book called Instant Mom which I've been meaning to read. (Maybe some of you wedding planners will also be planning motherhood eventually!)

No comments:

Post a Comment