Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Children's Books Talking About Mommy or Daddy's New Marriage




If you're a bride (or groom) to be and have young children, you might be interested in one of the following children's books dealing with mom or dad's new marriage.

Children's books about mom's wedding:

My Mom's Wedding by Eve Bunting. Focuses on a seven-year-old girl. 

My Mommy's Getting Married by Pamela Chambers

My Mother Got Married and Other Disasters by Barbara Park

Children's books about dad's wedding: 

Daddy's Getting Married by Jennifer Moore-Mallinos. This book is also available in Spanish. (Este libro tambien esta en espanol.)

Martha's New Daddy by Danielle Steel

My Dad's Getting Married by Robert Zasimovitch

So Your Dad Got Married by Kelly A. Hart

Children's books about a new stepmother:

The Wicked Good Stepmother: When Daddy Remarries by William Bentrim

My Bonus Mom!: Taking the Step Out of Stepmom  by Tami Butcher

My Fairy Stepmother by Marni Prince

If you're looking for more wedding-themed children's books not directly related to Mom or Dad's wedding, I've compiled a list of books in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment