Saturday, January 18, 2014

Save the Date Sign Ideas

Often photos of engaged couples will roll through my Facebook news feed, showing the lucky couple holding up cute little signs that say things like, "He asked...She said yes." There are many different variations of these signs (explained in detail in Save the Date Sign Ideas on Kindle), but I think that my three favorite Save the Date photo-op signs are the following:

"I stole her heart...so I'm stealing his last name!"
For this sign, the groom holds "I stole her heart," and the bride-to-be holds a sign that says "...so I'm stealing his last name." There's something that I just find so incredibly cute about this! There are a lot of other sweet things to write on signs as well, such as "He's my own...She's my only" or "I'm marrying him...I'm marrying her." If you don't already have chalkboard to write your photo-op message, you could check out this casual country tin hanging chalkboard

"Love, Laughter, and Happily Ever After"
This is my favorite sign idea if you're going for a fairy tale theme. Other similar ideas include "This Princess found her Prince," "Happily ever starts here," and "I found Cinderella...I found Prince Charming." 


Ampersands or Letters
For couples who find written signs a bit cheesy, holding a large wooden ampersand is a nice touch in the photo! Or you could hold block letters that say Mr. and Mrs. or block letters with the initials of your first or last names  - this model is available in all alphabet letters.


Are you marrying a man whose last name is Higgins? You might hold up a letter "H" in a Save the Date photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment