Saturday, January 18, 2014

Where Should You Register for Wedding Gifts?

I've already done a post on what kinds of things to register for wedding gifts, so now I'll cover the where. Obviously I'm sure you have a good idea of the main stores that you'll pick, but in case there's one that's slipped your mind, I'll list my favorite selection of stores, along with an item for the house that seems appealing. I'll be focusing on bathroom sets so you can see what different stores have to offer. Just keep in mind that all of the bathroom sets linked don't exactly match; for example, my Macy's pick focuses on shower things (the curtain, hooks, mat, etc.) whereas my Bed, Bath, and Beyond pick focuses on the sink area (soap dispenser, toothbrush holder, tissue holder, trash can, etc.)  I do not personally own any of these items, but chose each because of their decorative appeal. My selection will hopefully give you a nice variety of bathroom ideas!

1. Macy's
My Registry Pick: Lenox Simply Fine Bath, Chirp Collection. Even if you're not a fan of birds like me who just watched The Big Year, this subtle avian design looks elegant.

2. Bed, Bath, and Beyond
My Pick: Croscill Mosaic Leaves Bath Ensemble. There's just something lovely about the mosaic leaves.

3. Sears
My Pick: Popular Bath Products Modern Line Bath Accessory Collection. What stood out to me about this burgundy set was that it seems a bit more gender-neutral than some patterns, which some couples might like.

4. Target
My Pick: Tree Bath Collection. This set almost reminds me of something I'd see in a story-book (but without looking like something in a kid's bathroom.) My favorite part is probably the trash can, which has a feel as if it was made from tree branches or twigs.

5. Crate and Barrel
My Pick: Sedona Bath Accessories. This is a great pick if you want to incorporate a wicker, handcrafted feel into your bathroom.

6. Pier 1 Imports
My Pick: Peacock Mosaic Bath Accessories. I like the blue tones and the archaic look that the mosaic gives; it seems good for a fancy bathroom.

7. Pottery Barn
My Pick: Hammered Nickel Bath Accessories. The monochromatic quality gives it a minimalistic feel, but the silver makes the accessories look ritzy!




No comments:

Post a Comment