Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Eight Great Books About "Bridezillas"

...actually, I'm not sure if these are "great," since I haven't read any of them...I guess it's up to you to decide!

1. Altared: Bridezillas, Big Love, Breakups, and What Women Really Think About Contemporary Weddings, by Colleen Curran

2. But It's My Day: A Handbook for Bridezillas by Teal Mitchell

3. Becoming Bridezilla: A Handbook for Achieving Nuptial Bliss Despite the Best Intentions of Family and Friends by Emma Upton

4. Bridezilla: True Tales from Etiquette Hell by Noe Spaemme and and Jeanne Hamilton

5. Accessory to Marriage: A Chronicle of Outrageousness from my Life as a Wedding Photographer by James D. Walters

6. Brides: From Blushing to Bawling (And Everything In Between)

7. Fifty Reasons to Elope: Tips from a Bridezilla by Siobhan Desmond

8. She's Gone Bridal! by Liz Razin


No comments:

Post a Comment